I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Monday, August 8, 2016

More Lazy Farmer

No, not Budde Shepherd . This is a link to some actual original newsprint clipped from an old paper and pasted into a scrap book many years ago.  They are in pdf but of course copyright rules prevent me from posting them here.
Its rained again. At this rate I will be swathing canola before I have completed the first cutting of hay.
We did get a break to at least get the old crop canola hauled to market last week. All the rain means the gardens are doing well in the area.
In spite of some hot days I managed to get the new (to me) shed on site and leveled. Its not big enough to hold a vehicle or tractor but it will hold some of the important junk I have cluttering the actual work areas of other sheds.
I sort of wasted a day at an auction yesterday. The machine I was interested in was just too huge and complicated looking so I passed it by even though it went cheap enough for what it was. On the positive side I did win the free draw at the end of the auction and came home with  fifty dollars. Enough to pay for the new carb kit that is in the mail for the #Mercury .

3 comments:

  1. "Important Junk," only some of us understand that phrase the unwise would consider contradictory! - lol - Congratulations on "winning" a carb kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a collection of the "L.F."
    Howed you find that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to mention it in the blog post but forgot. A reader commented on one of my old entries re: the lazy farmer and she included the link to the pdf file.
      http://mindlessramblings-rlg.blogspot.ca/2011/04/lazy-farmer.html

      Delete